Envirolastech’s retaining wall timbers withstand more than 10,000 psi, without compression or deflection damage. This compares very favorably to concrete, which only tests to about 3500 psi, and clay bricks, which will damage from just 1600 to 4000 psi. Envirolastech’s retaining wall can support heavy grade without damage, and in conditions where clay and concrete will fail, due to a combination of our greater weight bearing capacity as well as superior water and weather intolerance.
- Multiple lengths
Superior Strength to All Retaining Wall Products.
- Impervious to water / salt water
- Available in multiple sizes
- Can be cut & screwed with standard tools
- Won’t crack, scale or pit like concrete or clay brick
- Easy to install, Do it yourself!
- "Life-Time Warranty”